What is Roxicodone (Roxycodone)?
Roxicodone (Roxycodone) is a narcotic pain reliever. It works by dulling the pain perception center in the brain. It may also affect other body systems (eg, respiratory and circulatory systems) at higher doses.
Roxicodone (Roxycodone) is used to treat moderate to severe pain. It may be used before surgery to sedate the patient and reduce fear. Roxicodone (Roxycodone) is not for treating pain just after a surgery unless you were already taking Roxicodone (Roxycodone) before the surgery. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
The usual adult dose of Roxicodone (Roxycodone) is 10 to 30 mg every 4 hours as needed for pain. The dose must be individually adjusted according to severity of pain, patient response and patient size. More severe pain may require 30 mg or more every 4 hours. If the pain increases in severity, analgesia is not adequate or tolerance occurs, a gradual increase in Roxicodone (Roxycodone) dosage may be required.
Uses of Roxicodone:
- It is used to ease pain.
- This medicine is a strong pain drug that can put you at risk for addiction, abuse, and misuse. Misuse or abuse of Roxicodone (oxycodone capsules and tablets) can lead to overdose and death. Talk with your doctor.
- You will be watched closely to make sure you do not misuse, abuse, or become addicted to Roxicodone (oxycodone capsules and tablets).
- This medicine may cause very bad and sometimes deadly breathing problems. Call your doctor right away if you have slow, shallow, or trouble breathing.
- The chance of very bad and sometimes deadly breathing problems may be greater when you first start Roxicodone (oxycodone capsules and tablets) or anytime your dose is raised.
- Even one dose of Roxicodone (oxycodone capsules and tablets) may be deadly if it is taken by someone else or by accident, especially in children. If Roxicodone (oxycodone capsules and tablets) is taken by someone else or by accident, get medical help right away.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Using Roxicodone (oxycodone capsules and tablets) for a long time during pregnancy may lead to withdrawal in the newborn baby. This can be life-threatening. Talk with the doctor.
- This medicine has an opioid drug in it. Severe side effects have happened when opioid drugs were used with benzodiazepines or other drugs that may make you drowsy or slow your actions. This includes slow or troubled breathing and death. Benzodiazepines include drugs like alprazolam, diazepam, and lorazepam. Benzodiazepines may be used to treat many health problems like anxiety, trouble sleeping, or seizures. If you have questions, talk with your doctor.
- Many drugs interact with Roxicodone (oxycodone capsules and tablets) and can raise the chance of side effects like deadly breathing problems. Talk with your doctor and pharmacist to make sure it is safe to use Roxicodone (oxycodone capsules and tablets) with all of your drugs.
- Do not take with alcohol or products that have alcohol. Unsafe and sometimes deadly effects may happen.
- Get medical help right away if you feel very sleepy, very dizzy, or if you pass out. Caregivers or others need to get medical help right away if the patient does not respond, does not answer or react like normal, or will not wake up.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad dizziness or passing out.
- Feeling confused.
- Severe constipation or stomach pain. These may be signs of a severe bowel problem.
- Trouble breathing, slow breathing, or shallow breathing.
- Trouble passing urine.
- Fast, slow, or abnormal heartbeat.
- Change in eyesight.
- Chest pain or pressure.
- Hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not there).
- Mood changes.
- Memory problems or loss.
- Trouble walking.
- Trouble speaking.
- Swelling in the arms or legs.
Contact US now for a good deal using any of the info below:
Wickr Id: legitkem
Skype Id: sales_danni
Whatapps: +86 15253289302